Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

Today I am joining 4 Little Men and Girly Twins with her Random Picture Challenge!
Stop over to see who else has joined!
Maybe you want to join too!

Today's Challenge is
9th picture folder
or September 2008
18th picture


When I saw this picture I was flooded with memories ... September 2009, well actually the pictures was taken the last week of August (downloaded in September) ... almost a year ago!

This is Ally in the back of the mini van, I believe this is the second day of our big move. I'll give you a quick glimpse: pregnant me, five children, four cats in a mini van; daddy and grandma in a 26 foot Uhaul, 1000 miles to a new home we had never seen!!!!

What a trip!


7 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds like quite an adventure. I'm impressed that your survived to blog about it.

MamaBear said...

That was fun to read! My picture is about a new adventure for us too - our kitchen before we knew if we'd be living there.

Have a great weekend!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Wow! You are one adventurous gal! It's such fun to look back and remember :)

Jenny said...

Wow, that was a major move! Cute pic.

Elaine A. said...

Wow, I bet those are some great memories! And that's a great picture too...

Just'N Angel said...

Can't believe you made it through! Sweet pic!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

I can't believe you are sane after a move like that!!

What a great adventure for your family!