So today my guilt over loaded and I am finally publishing this post, as is ... if you stop by my blog you are awesome, grab an award, pass it along or not! I only ask that you take a moment to look at both my Blog List and Who I Follow because both lists have some great bloggers ... thank you to all who honored me and my blog it is greatly appreciated and means so much to me.
So here is my list of awards, I feel like I am missing one but what can I do!!!
Sara over at Ordinary and Awesome left me this yet another wonderful award.
Kris over at Lily's Licorice left this beautiful award for me.
I was tagged by Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting to do this five things meme. These things are listed not by importance; they are listed by how quickly they come out of my noggin :)
Five Things On My To Do List
1. Enjoy my children!
3. Write on my Blog.
4. Clean my house - particularly organize the guest bedroom!
5. Have a wonderful day!
Five Things I Like To Snack On
3. Peanut Butter
Five Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Help family and friends.
3. Fly home and surprise my family.
4. Buy land and build a house.
5. Travel with my children.
Five Places I Have Lived (have only lived in 3 states!)
1. Duxbury, Vermont
2. Waterbury, Vermont
3. Waitsfield, Vermont
4. Warren, Vermont
5. Hardwick, Vermont
Five Jobs I Have Had
2. Manager of Laurel Lee Candies and Christmas Creations Gift Shop (at ski area)
3. Office Manager for HairBuilder's
4. Preschool Teacher
5. My favorite: Mom and Wife and Homemaker!
This was sent to me by Tammy at Pink Stinx
Part of accepting the award is:
*displaying the award
*linking back to the person who gave it to you
*paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs
*adding links to those seven blogs
*leaving comments on their blog telling them you gave them an award
*enjoying the award
I've been tagged by Tiaras and Tantrums to participate in a Real Mom Meme.
Here are the rules: Copy this list to your blog- leaving all links intact- and add in who tagged you. Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list, linking it to a post you wrote about being a real mom, obviously. Then tag as many moms as you can and go out and meme-ify the blogosphere!
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop
3. Real moms brag about their kids
3. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth
4. Real moms juggle
5. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
6. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
7. Real moms have kids with potty mouths
8. Real moms know that real life is not like TV sitcoms
9. Real moms: Carry on a telephone conversation while their child vomits on the couch
10. Real moms: Think farting is really, really funny.
11. Real moms: Wear a nursing bra for approximately 7 years STRAIGHT!
- My story is nothing but spectacular, really, I have been wearing a nursing bra(not the same one people) for about seven straight years. Yep, it is true. How can that bee, well, you have three babies in succession and nurse all those babies - forever. And there you have it!
Happy Blogging and a Wonderful Day!!