Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wondering on Wednesday - Why Wednesday?


It seems that there are so many things that I want to participate in out there in bloggy land BUT lately they all seem to be on Wednesday.

Wordless Wednesday
Wordful Wednesday
Wordle Wednesday
I Want ... Wednesdays
Wednesday Weirdness
Works-For-Me Wednesday
What's Cooking Wednesday

Now my friend Tricia over at Shout has started Wondering on Wednesday! Stop over and read her post today: Wondering on Wednesday: What Questions Would You Ask? A truly courageous post.

Check out some other Wondering on Wednesday posts:

So on this Wednesday I am wondering

What Wednesday meme do I choose?

4 comments:

Sara Bonds said...

Wednesday is nice and in the middle. I am SO busy all the time that I don't have time to do rounds and comment like I'd like. Wednesday falls in the middle, which helps me personally. I literally have to prep for Wordless Wednesday days. I can do what I need to do on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to prep for WW days. Maybe this is the same with others.

HeatherPride said...

So many to choose from!! I like how you showcased them all - ever consider a career in politics? ;)

Tricia said...

Welllll, of course I vote for Wondering on Wednesday with me, but I'm kind of bias. I wonder if bloggers simply were looking for something to mark making it to mid week and that's why all the "meme" type things for mid week? You could wonder on Wednesday in a wordful way with a new wordle that works for you and features what you've got cooking :o)

Hugs to you!!

Wicked Step Mom said...

I say do whichever one strikes your fancy on Wednesday. That is what I would do.