Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To-do Tuesday

So I am starting to really get into this, I never remember (until Monday night) to check things off BUT I think of my list often and when I have a minute to spare I think of something on my list because I would love to report that I actually completed my list!!!

I am also one of those people that adds things to the list just to cross them off, so I have added a couple things to last weeks list that I did actually accomplish!

I feel like it was a good week, I was able to do a few things. I also got a few consecutive hours of sleep - that really is a task in our house of children! I also feel like we are getting a good routine, it seems life after Willy was born was just hectic and it has taken us awhile to settle in but I feel like we are there! Sam is back to himself, still a little naughty at time, just like a one year old should be but I no longer feel like I am going insane!

So here we go with the lists ...

Review of Last Weeks List:

Organize Boy Clothes (this has been started)
Clean Out The File Cabinet (one out of four drawers done, and it was moved inside)
Write 2nd Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me
Paperwork for health insurance - mailed yesterday!
Work on Garden Plan: what are we panting and where, etc...
Have dinner ready on time, almost every day!
Clean and organized shed - it looks great!
1st attempt to make yogurt - I will post soon about this, 1st attempt, too runny!

So this week I am going to carry forward items and add a couple!!

My To Do List:

Organize Boy Clothes
Clean Out The File Cabinet
Write 3rd Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me
2nd attempt at making yogurt
Work on Garden Plan: what are we panting and where, etc...
Have dinner ready on time, almost every day!
Finish some blog posts that I have started!
Take kids to the zoo
Clean off porch

Want to start your own To-Do List, stop over and visit Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting with her To-do Tuesday!

Have a wonderful day! Happy list making!


7 comments:

Wicked Step Mom said...

You have a crazy week ahead. Can we go to the zoo with you?

HeatherPride said...

You got more than half your list done last week, good for you!

ThisGrandma said...

You're making me DIZZY !!!!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

garden plan - I hear you - I keep telling my hubs to rent a tiller to get the ground uncovered!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Way to go! This helps keep our heads on straight, doesn't it? What browser do you use, by the way? I use Firefox, and it has this great add-on called "ReminderFox" that is such my lifeline right now!

Cascia said...

Great lists! Sounds like you are keeping busy. I always have to have a list to stay organized.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Did you forget to check things off like I did? LOL I think I need to make a section that says "remember to check things off the list" on my to-do list lol