Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To-do Tuesday



Okay lets review last weeks list! I did not complete it, not even close BUT I did start lots of things and did a few other things, that I am adding as checked items so it appears that I have done something!

Last Weeks List:

Organize Boy Clothes
  • Started: gave Willy some closet space
Clean Out The File Cabinet
  • Started: cleaned out one drawer
Write 2nd Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me
Water House Plants
Work on Garden Plan: what are we panting and where, etc...
Have dinner ready on time, almost every day!
  • Almost: With the exception of one day!
Clean and organized the pantry!
Set up incubator project for Jacob.
Cleaned out refrigerator!

So this week I am going to carry forward items and add a couple!!

My To Do List:

Organize Boy Clothes
Clean Out The File Cabinet
Write 2nd Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me
Paperwork for health insurance
Work on Garden Plan: what are we panting and where, etc...
Have dinner ready on time, almost every day!

This is not the only things I do, I just wanted to add that there are many other things besides this list and my blog that I work on everyday. Laundry, dishes, and toy clean up are a never ending job here! I also do lessons with the kids, read, take care of animals, etc... Oh yeah and play ... with six children their is always someone who wants to play something!!!!!

Want to start your own To-Do List, stop over and visit Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting with her To-do Tuesday!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

You're always busy with lots of pans in the fire. I think you should do a reverse list and write down the tremendous amounts of things you do every day and cross them off just for the fun of it.

Wicked Step Mom said...

I am always amazed that you can even keep your head on straight.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Isn't it funny we do these lists, and it covers no where near half of what we really do?

Way to go with your lists. Can't wait to hear more about your garden plan :)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

You did great this week! :) I did too, despite the kids being home for spring break! Too bad we couldn't do more, it rained at the end, torrential downpours, whoa nelly!