Monday, April 6, 2009

To-do Tuesday



Okay lets review last weeks list! I did not complete it, not even close BUT I did think of it quite a bit and was able to start a little! I was sidetracked a little with a 'stray cat with kittens' project (more about that later).

Last Weeks, My To Do List:

Organize Boy Clothes
Write Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me - finished at the last moment!
Clean Out The File Cabinet - I did start this!!!

So this week I am going to carry forward items and add a couple!!

My To Do List:

Organize Boy Clothes
Clean Out The File Cabinet
Write 2nd Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me
Water House Plants
Work on Garden Plan: what are we panting and where, etc...
Have dinner ready on time, almost every day!

Want to start your own To-Do List, stop over and visit Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting with her To-do Tuesday!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I love lists and being able to check things off, but lately, every time I make one, I feel rather overwhelmed at how much I haven't been able to complete. Blahh.

Hope you have a great week and can't wait to hear about the cats.

Wicked Step Mom said...

I hope you have a great week, even though it sounds like it will be a busy one!

Misty Rice-Baniewicz said...

Just stopping by to say hello and thanks for the comment on my guest post to Angies blog. You sound like a found person and I look forward to getting to better know you. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I will post winners tomorrow on my blog.

Come by again..

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

I started out small too and have gradually increased the complexity of my list over the last few weeks. This has been a great motivator for me - good luck on your list this week!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Lets hope for a successful week of getting things checked off! :)