Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday Thirteen - Spring


I am thankful for the beautiful spring flowers
And that I can see them
And smell them

I am thankful for the the birds
And that I can see their colors
And that I can hear their beautiful songs

I am thankful for the sunshine
And that I can see its glow
And feels its warmth

I am thankful for the blue sky
I am thankful for the budding trees
I am thankful for the rich dirt
And I am so thankful that all of the above provides for me!



Sponsored by:




12 comments:

Wicked Step Mom said...

I am thankful for allergy shots because no I don't have to spend Spring being miserable.

Tricia said...

I am thankful for friends.

Sherry said...

Beautiful and wonderful things to be thankful for!! :D

Mon said...

I'm fully embracing Spring too!

HeatherPride said...

Springtime makes me happy too!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

these are always so nice to read

Tracey said...

Always love "thankful" lists! I'm thankful for a husband who had flowers waiting for me when I returned from a trip to visit family yesterday!

Lilith Silvermane said...

Hey... great poem :)

Oh.. and love the Wordle! Makes me all happy inside. I'm liking this spring.

Debra-Dawn said...

i am thankful that someone mentioned allergies to spring!!!

maybe THAT is why i am sneezing so much?

:)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

yay spring:) boooo allergies ;)

Hootin' Anni said...

That's beautiful!! I really DO like our list of thanks. Our world IS a fabulous place to be, if only we stop and 'see it all' as you described.

Happy week wishes sent your way!

Tricia said...

I'm trying to figure something out related to how blogger handles comments...so yea, I'm using your blog as a test, k :o)