I am not sure where I found this but I like it very much. So I thought I would shape me Thankful Thursday Thirteen around it.In dwelling, live close to the ground.
In thinking, keep to the simple.
In conflict, be fair and generous.
In governing, don't try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy.
In family life, be completely present.
- Tao Te Ching
- I am thankful for access to so much information, such as the above quote.
- I am thankful for a roof over my head.
- I am thankful for the food on our table
- And in our cupboard.
- I am thankful that I have the ability to think
- And learn.
- I am thankful that I can feel
- And express my feelings.
- I am thankful for the work that Dan has.
- I am thankful I have choices.
- I am thankful for my family, every moment - good and bad!
- I am thankful for being able to take this advice (and other advice)
- Or not.