Friday, April 17, 2009

My Point of View

Here is my view of Willy a lot of the time. He loves to ride in the sling and it allows me to get a few things done! But as he is growing so fast I wanted to take a picture from my view so I could remember it ...




And here he is snuggled in. These moments are precious. Sometimes Willy just stares up at me, soaking it all in. Then when he flashes me a big smile, it melts my heart!






I always wanted to use a sling but never had very good luck until now! I love my New Native Baby Carrier which I bought on eBay for $5.00!!!! I do not know what I will do when he grows out of it.




A spectacular weekend to you!

I entered this post in Tiaras & Tantrums, What Are You Wearing? today, so stop over check it out!

4 comments:

blueviolet@A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Next you can just flip to the other side and do a backpack!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Wow- that is a deal!!

Steph

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

cutie!

So glad you found something that worked this time around!!

TN Mommy said...

Amy,

You have one of the best views. I remember those days and with all of the picture taking I do, I never thought about capturing such a great shot. Willy knows a good place when he's comforted in it.

I also like your money savvy shopping.