Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday -- Precious

I know, another picture of someone snuggling the baby, but honestly there is a lot of baby holding going on around here.

And something funny: the other morning daddy came walking out of the bedroom and Jacob said: "Dad you look just like Willy. You both look grumpy, have two chins and no hair!" Poor daddy!! Darn children are so honest.
And here is Willy. This is from his first photo shoot at our friends studio.
And last but far from least is my children, thank you Kim for taking the time to try to get all of the kids to cooperate for a picture!
I think it came out quite good, there are little things like Caitlyn's evil eyes, Ricks's finger in his belly button and Jacob's hand in front of Willy but it really captures them! I love it!

A magical day to you!

I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus


Check out the Wordless Wednesday HQ!

You may also like these:





Mom Blogs


24 comments:

chelle said...

aww what a beautiful family!

Ordinary and Awesome said...

Happy WW. I love the last photo. It cracks me up that one of the little ones has his finger in his belly button.

Thanks for linking to me :o)

Tricia said...

I love that Rick has his finger in his belly button. One day when they're all grown, this will still be an adorable photo to look back on and talk about.

Willy is growing by leaps and bounds already!! Nothing sounds quite as lovely as all the baby snuggling.

Dee said...

SOOO sweet! Great pictures!

Hootin' Anni said...

LOL...the belly button shot. Too, too good. All the photos are fantastic.

My Wordful this week is all about the birds and bees...errrr, um....maybe birds and cats. Is it Superman in the sky? Come find out.

Jocelyn said...

I love children's photos. Adorable! :D

My WW is at: www.hipmamasplace.com

Nice meeting you from Seven Clown Circus. :D

Melissa said...

So cute :)

HeatherPride said...

Precious!!!! So are you a six flower mom now?

blueviolet said...

The sleeping picture is especially sweet!

*Just Jen* said...

You have a beautiful family! Happy WW!

Susie said...

You have such a beautiful family!!

Muthering Heights said...

You have such a sweet family!

Cascia said...

Adorable photos! You have a beautiful family.

Tiff said...

Kids are so honest. LOL Great pictures!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

OMG I just about died laughing at the first part, this sooo something my son would say.

Ladybird said...

Well, they do look alike! Happy WW!

Veggie Mom said...

What sweet snaps! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

cute!!! I so need to get pictures done! ahhh!

ThisGrandma said...

WOW !! What a talented (KIM!) capture of their personalities !!! They are a really beautiful group!!! Double click and it fills the screen - I LOVE it ! New wallpaper for my computer !!!

Brenda said...

Nice pics, its fun to see all your kids together

Simply AnonyMom said...

ADORABLE!!!

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful family. I love sleeping babies shots on adults. It shows just how tiny they are.

NateAndJakesMom said...

You know that family shot looks so simple but I know that it was probably totally crazy!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

OH - I love to see these photos!!!!!