Friday, March 20, 2009

What Are You Wearing?

Photobucket

Today we are joining Tiaras & Tantrums with What Are You Wearing? Friday! Let me tell you I could never participate in this because really who wants to see my old sweatpants? But I have these pictures of Ally in her favorite outfit and thought I would share it!



So here she is sporting her favorite "Don't Bug Me" tie dyed shirt. Ally actually had this same shirt when she was little but she out grew it, then just recently she found this larger version at a thrift shop for $2.00



And here is a close up of her typical footwear ... her tie dyed organic cotton socks (they go with everything) and her new sneakers that she got at the mall with her Aunt Lisa (the shopping expert).



I love Ally's style. For her she could wear this to the playground or out to dinner -- it is comfy and works for her. I love that about her!


So stop over to Tiaras & Tantrums to see other What Are You Wearing? posts! And join in the fun!


6 comments:

Mon said...

You're a cool mama to say she wears this to dinner and you love it! lol

ThisGrandma said...

LOVE THOSE SNEAKERS !!! Aunt Lisa has a good eye !!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

LOVE it - and I want those sneakers!! Where did she get those??

HeatherPride said...

Love the tie dyed socks!!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I love it, she reminds me of my daughter SO much!

Thank you so much for coming by and checking up on me. I'm breathing, that's about as much as I can say right now. I could hardly even write the blog party post today. I feel like my husband deployed all over again, walking around in a permanent state of dumbassdom. The toll stress takes on you is a-ma-zing.

Thank you for being such an awesome friend. I adore you, I hope you know that.

Tricia said...

You are a much better mom than I am. I keep thinking I like the idea of not being a conformist, but I still won't let my five-year-old wear odd combinations.