Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To-Do Tuesday



Okay, I am trying again! My first attempt, you can see here, went well but I just have not got my act together since! Wonder why?!

I would love to do a daily list and frequently do make one the night before but I am not organized (or committed) enough to plan a week ahead. There really are too many things that can go all wacky right now! So I have decided to list three projects that I would like to 'work' on this week. Maybe not complete but at least get started!

My To Do List:


Organize Boy Clothes
Write Blog Post for: Beautiful Like Me
Clean Out The File Cabinet

Want to start your own To-Do List, stop over and visit Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting with her To-do Tuesday!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Wicked Step Mom said...

Come to think of it, I need to clean out the file cabinets too. Thanks for the reminder!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

ha h a- I make lists and don't do them!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Yay!! You go girl!!! :)

HeatherPride said...

Oh, the to-do list! It gives me hives just thinking about it. If I put it on paper then it's somehow official, right? eeek!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

So, were you like me and forgot to check it off? lol OMG I can't believe I never checked anything off, even if I did do it! Bad Lisa!