Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday Thirteen - My Little Sam

There is no denying that when a new baby arrives in a home with children that there is some adjustments that need to take place. There is also no denying that when you are one years old that this adjustment can be very difficult. So my little Sam has had his moments (quite a few lately) of naughtiness, leading to frustration of parents and siblings. We do not blame him, we understand that he is only one, his place as baby has just been taken away by a new sibling and his life as he knows it has been disrupted. So we are trying to give extra hugs and love to help him through this tough transition. So this week I am honoring him with this blog post.

My Thankful Thursday Thirteen - My Little Sam

And so many other reasons that make Sam the beautiful person that he is.

Sponsored by:





5 comments:

Tricia said...

Sam is adorable, and so are his many, many wonderful attributes.

HeatherPride said...

What a sweetie!! It's so tough for the little ones. My son was three when we brought his sister home, and he wouldn't talk to me for weeks!!!

Honey Mommy said...

What a cute boy!

The transition was a bit tough for my oldest too, but now he absolutely adores his little brother.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

And those eyes!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

What an adorable way to tribute him! I love how it did that, flipped like a book!

That child has THE most edible cheeks!!!! And his eyes. Whoa, momma, you've got a heartbreaker on your hands.