Friday, March 6, 2009

STOP!!!! Please.

Please stop time. Yesterday my littlest man turned three weeks old. Where did these days go?
It seems like only last night we welcomed little you into our home. And now you have already grown so much ... no really Willy weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces today. That is over a pound already!
I think he looks so cute when daddy holds him. Maybe because I can see him or maybe because compared to daddy he is such a little peanut.
Now that I am feeling a little better, I hope to get posting and get to take LOTS of pictures!!!!! Three weeks have slipped by without me even knowing. It just goes too fast!

I will be spending the weekend enjoying the sunshine, airing germs out of my house and enjoying a healthier family. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Mon said...

Sounds like everyone is on the mend, goodnews.

It's just so so fast isn't it? I remember trying to store every little bit of cuteness in my head, but we have Pregnancy Brain at the time, and the little one just grows too quickly!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh my, has it been 3 weeks? Wow, time does go by so fast, doesn't it? :( *huge hugs* so glad you're feeling better!

angie said...

How in the world did I completely miss the birth announcement?

COngratulations on the birth of your little boy......and my sincerest apologies for being so late in getting in on the news. :)

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

You've been sent the Friend Pop!

To grab your display code, register your pop and learn how to give one, visit http://www.ohanamamablog.com/2009/01/blog-pops-sweet-shoppe.html