Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Fevers, coughs, drippy noses, hack, sniff, fuss, whine, whimper, OH MY!

So I am marking February 2009 up for the month of the 'cough'. It seems that we have had little miserable germs all month. It is time for it to go away ...

As I sit here with my little William snuggled in my arms, eating a little lunch ... while in the living room Hubby and five wee ones are all snuggled in blankets, coughing and feverish ... I realize that maternity leave is over, it is time to get back to being mommy!!!!

Oh and maybe somewhere along the way I can get back to blogging too! I have so many things that I want to share including William's Birth Story, tandem nursing update, stories of family visits and funny things that little ones have to say.

Hope everyone is staying healthy and here is to a magical March!

3 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Yes, please, here's looking forward to a better and healthier March!!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I'm FedExing some Airborne, Echinachea, Vitamin C and Zicam - STAT!

I can't wait to hear more! I've missed you! :)

Tricia said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon, and that you're right...March is healthier (and warmer). I'm ready for spring.