Monday, March 30, 2009

Beautiful Like Me Project

I am so excited to help introduce this project. WickedStepMom from Life and Times of A Wicked Step Mom and Tricia from Shout Daily have asked me to participate in this wonderful new project called Beautiful Like Me. The essence of this project is:
Teach the next generation about true beauty and self confidence.
Help girls and boys to have a better self body image and to stand up for beauty in all forms.
We would like to invite all of you to join this project. Grab the button below and join us in blogging to help see how beautiful we all are!

So please join us on April 6th for our next post, each story told touches someones life and makes a difference. Our topic for this post will be:
How our self-image effects the self-image of our children.
Please share with us what you think ... mothers, daughters, fathers, sons, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors, group leaders, or whoever you may be, chances are you are a role model for someone (even if you do not realize it)! We want to hear your story!
Come on and join us, display this badge proudly! You can join in any time. Please feel free to join us in spreading the word, if you do post let me know ... add your name to the list of beautiful people!


I wish you, beautiful you, a most wonderful day!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Yea. I look forward to learning more about what you're doing at home to deal with this. I think it's a great project.

Wicked Step Mom said...

Thanks so much for joining my project! I look forward to working with you!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh wow- what a neat idea!!

Steph

Mon said...

Excuse me for being dunce, but what is the topic for this fortnight? I mean, specifically. lol Or are we waiting for April 6th????

Cascia said...

What a great idea. Good luck with this project.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Love it! I'm there!

Cate said...

I'm joining too, my dear! Thanks for coming by to tell me about it! ;)