Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Pictureless!

So if you have been reading, we are waiting on the baby! Monday night when my water broke I thought - oh goody I will have a new baby picture for my Wordful Wednesday post -- but low and behold we are still waiting for this little one to make its grand appearance.

With little thought and effort (I will admit), I have grabbed this picture of Dan (isn't he cute). He is preparing our favorite evening snack -- ROOTBEER FLOATS!!!
Floats have been our family favorite for a long time and daddy always makes them! YUMMY! Funny guy Rick like his rootbeer float in his mug with NO ice cream! He is such a nut!

So there you have it a post and hopefully soon I will have pictures of our new bundle of joy!

A magical day to you!

I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus



15 comments:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Ohhh I saw this post this morning and thought for SURE you'd have had the baby! Seems quite happy still in mommy, huh? *hugs* How are you holding up? Any contrax yet?

Hootin' Anni said...

Root beer floats?!!!! Oh.......I'll be knocking down the door to get one too. In fact, I'll house sit while you are delivering your new bundle of joy!!!

My Wordful is full of it....well, at least the 'kids' fascination of it all. Come see what I mean if you can find time today. Happy Wednesday!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

yummy - and I SOOOOO thought I would see a new baby today!

I can't believe they are making you wait and your water already broke ?? I thought you HAVE to deliver within24 hours of this??

Amy said...

Thanks for all the good wishes! A few little contractions this morning! I plan to deliver at home and my last two there was a over 30 our wait between water breaking and baby being born!

Kelly Deneen said...

I hope everything goes well and happens soon for you!!!!!!!!

daphne@greenerbiener.com said...

Wow, you are one calm cool customer, kicking back and writing while waiting for babe. I am impressed.
Sending good wishes!

~ April ~ said...

I'm so excited for you! I hadn't realized that you were planning a homebirth. Our last two were born at home.

Anyways, root beer floats are my favorite!! I can't wait until I can have dairy again so I can indulge in a HUGE one.

How sweet of your hubby to make them for a special family treat!

Sending lots of gentle, peaceful birthing vibes!

Nina said...

Awww... hope the baby comes soon.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Anticipation!

Have things changed? I remember back in the day if your water broke that was it--you weren't leaving until you had a baby.

Michelle said...

Good luck! And I love rootbeer floats.

Kaylan said...

Good Luck Amy! The Floats look delicious, but I'm positive your water breaking completely trumps the floats!

Hope everything goes painlessly and wonderfully! I'll be sending happy thoughts & prayers your way all day!

blueviolet said...

How exciting! By next week, you will have photos!

Brenda said...

We love rootbeer floats too. Hope that baby comes soon!

Cascia said...

Good luck with the new baby! Can't wait to see a photo of the little one. Congratulations!

Jen said...

Oh I'm so freaking excited for you!!!