Monday, February 16, 2009

Waiting ...



So tomorrow is my due date and my water broke about an hour ago ... yeah!!! So here I am waiting for the contractions to begin! With my last two births it was over 24 hours between my water breaking and their miracle births, so I should really try to get some sleep. But who can sleep when you are anticipating the arrival of a new baby. I am so curious and excited about who this little one is, this little one that I have known but not met for so many days. This little one that I have talked to, sung to, danced with, snuggled and cuddled for nine months ... knowing nothing about them.

I have sent my family off to bed to get a little sleep -- someone should get some rest -- there is no need for us all to be exhausted. I will run on adrenaline for quite some time and once this little one arrives I will be put to bed to cuddle and rest for a few days!

I will keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Sending you lots and lots of love and energy. I can't wait to meet this new little person. Wishing you a healthy, beautiful birth!

Mon said...

Lots of strong, healthy, focused, peaceful, energy to you!!!

daphne@greenerbiener.com said...

So exciting! I am thinking strong, happy, thoughts for you and your family.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I can't wait to hear and see pictures of this little bundle!!!

Here's hoping for a smooth labor! I'm so excited for you!! :)