Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To-do Tuesday

This week I have decided to join Lisa over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting with her To-do Tuesday list. Go check out her list, she is VERY ambitious this week!


I also used Lisa's tutorial to make make check box on my To-do List. It was easy to follow and I greatly appreciated it!

Well, normally I have a million things to do and I am sure that I will be able to add but this week I have one major To-do that I would like to focus on, so here it is:

Have Baby

*And as my water broke last night, I am thinking I can get this done!!!!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Good Luck!!! I hope it goes quickly and easily for you!!!

Cate said...

Amy...
I'll be thinking of you today. Many blessings!

~ April ~ said...

Your blog was the first one I clicked on to read this morning, and WOW what an exciting one it was!

Wishing you a gentle, peaceful labor and birth. (HUGS)

P.S. So glad the honey-baked lentils, er, splitpeas came out!! LOL

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I saw you did a To Do list, and I was going to come over here and congratulate you on even ATTEMPTING one at the end. AND YOUR WATER BROKE! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our friends went into labor last night, too. Babies everywhere!!! :)

HeatherPride said...

AAAACCCK!!! You're having a baby RIGHT NOW??!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Good luck, and congrats!