1. I am thankful that my children are starting to feel better.
2. I am thankful for my families health, in general we are all very healthy.
3. I am thankful or information and the technology to gather it ... I have spent many hours reading books, scanning the internet and on the phone to gather information.
4. I am thankful for the people around me who offer advice, even when it seems that I am not listening.
5. I am thankful for kind people willing to help.
6. I am thankful for modern medicine, for when it is needed.
7. I am thankful for naturopathic medicine for when it is right for us.
8. I am thankful for CHOICES, and the knowledge to exercise these choices.
9. I am thankful that I stayed true to my and my family beliefs through my children's illness - this was very difficult at times but I feel that it was the right thing to do.
10. I am thankful for my family, friends and bloggy friends who check in on me when I seem to disappear.
11. I am thankful for modern technologies such as washing machines, ours sure has got its use through this illness!
12. I am thankful for the sunshine that has dried my clothes this week and made it possible for us to open up the house and get a breath of fresh air.
13. I am thankful for my husband and children, they are my life and they are what make me happy to wake up in the morning and tired to go to sleep at night.
So what are you thankful for, even if you do not post about it, take a minute to think about it. There are so many wonderful things in this world and if we stop and think about them, they can bring a smile to our faces and a warmth to out heart! To read some more Thankful Thirteen head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting, Lisa always has a wonderful post!