Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Tea Party

I thought this was cute, the boys were having a tea party or as I was corrected it was a 'picnic' with tea and cookies!

They were so cute. Sam is just learning to pretend, I wish I could have captured the look on his face when Jacob would 'pour the tea in his cup' he would then look in his cup like we were crazy!

But soon they all had it figured out and they played for a long time! It was really nice.


A magical day to you!

I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus


18 comments:

Stitchblade said...

How cute!

Kelly Deneen said...

hehe. I love their "picnic." Your boys are so cute!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Yours are just like mine! We are so alike, its scary lol :)

Happy WW!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

that is awesome that they had a great picnic!!

angie said...

THat's SO cute!

Megan said...

So cute. I love when kids use their imanginations to entertain them selves.

ThisGrandma said...

That is BEAUTIFUL !!!! Sam got a haircut too !!

Tricia said...

Adorable, and at least they didn't correct you and say beer and chips.

Life with Kaishon said...

That is magical! It totally made my day! Wow! Childhood is filled with so many magic moments. I am glad you captured this one!

Michelle said...

Awww, so cute!

Brenda Jean said...

This is SO awesome! We always include my boys in the tea parties my daughter and I have:)

Rachel said...

love that boys can have tea parties too. gives me hope for my little man. you think they would go for dressing up like princesses to?

Mandy said...

So cute. Kids love a change of scenery. :)

blueviolet said...

Isn't there just something extra magical with a tea party? :)

jenn said...

That's great. A picnic. Haha. Very sweet.

HeatherPride said...

Awww, nothing's better than an indoor picnic in winter!

And 19 days to go on the baby!! WOW!!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Very cute! Since Sprite is an only right now, I am worried about what a sibling might do to her tea parties. I'm sure she'll freak out about sharing air, but I would love to see commaraderie like this!

Honey Mommy said...

That is the cutest thing ever!