Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - David & Nicholas

These two handsome guys are my nephews, David and Nicholas. This picture was taken way back in December of 2002 but I really like this picture. Despite their very sleepy eyes there is a look of innocence and happiness about them. Maybe even a touch of brotherly love!

These two have not had the easiest of lives, they have been thrown many obstacles and seem to continue to struggle through them. I wish I could swoop down and save them but have realized, through many attempts, that I do not have the power to do it. What I have learned is that I can love them and be here for them whenever they need me. I just hope that they realize that I am here for them.

So on this day, as I think about where they are and how they are feeling, I would like to send this wish to them ...
David and Nichols: I wish for you an easier time with life, a hug and just a knowing that they are truly loved by many.


A magical day to you!

I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus


7 comments:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Holy cow, do they ever look alike!!!!

I wish the same thing for them *hugs*

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

oh - you are a good aunt!

BoufMom9 said...

What handsome boys!
What a very loving post :)

Happy WW!

angie said...

I hope that they know how much you love them.........

blueviolet said...

I definitely see the brotherly love there! I hope life gets easier for them...

Tricia said...

They know. Some things we know so deep down inside of us, they just become a part of who we are, and you are very much a part of their lives and their hearts.

maicher said...

clutch bags
ladies bags
mulberry bag
mulberry handbags
mulberry handbag