Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordless(ful) Wednesday - Let's Read!





Sam loves to read, we spend many hours in a day reading. He gets a book and will ask ... by ask I mean hold it up and grunt at you, until you sit down and read with he,. He wants you to say the animal sounds, make the train noises and repeat, repeat, repeat the same thing a million times. I am NOT complaining one bit. I love the fact that he is only one and has a love for books already! The other day when we were all cleaning up after pie making Sam was reading one of his favorites! I just thought he was so cute!

A very magical day to you!

I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus





12 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh the little cutie!!

so sweet!

Mon said...

A kid after my own heart.

4 Lettre Words said...

Too cute!

Debbie said...

Great photos and it's even greater that he loves to read!

FYI -The "after" (house) pictures are posted this week.

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

My son loves to read too. IT is great starting them early!

mommaof4wife2r said...

we have that book...and my girls looooooovve the animals! ur kiddo is precious!

HeatherPride said...

Oh my gosh, look at him, laying on the floor with his little book!! Adorable is what that is!

angie said...

How cute is this? I love little readers.

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

My kids love reading too. We have that same book and it has been a FAVORITE for both! :)

Tricia said...

I'll take a book over a toy any day, and how wonderful that Sam already is discovering a love for learning and exploring! He's adorable.

Just Me. said...

Very cute. When I was young, my dad would insist that I read a book everyday.

ps I'm going over to your receipe blog. Need to find something to cook for dinner. :)

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

great shots - got to love books!!