Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cloth Diapering Week


Well, I am sure it is not officially Cloth Diapering Week, matter-a-fact according to Andrea at Momma In Flip Flops2, November was Cloth Diapering Month, so this fits perfect for me ... LATE AGAIN!!!! Oh well!

In October we started cloth diapering our two little ones, you can read about it here. I have done tons of research and spoke with everyone I could and procrastinated until I had other excuses ... so I FINALLY jumped into the cloth diapering scene! I promised that I would update everyone and share our thoughts. I have NOT because it just seems too overwhelming ... I keep trying to get down all the little details and it is just too much ... so instead I have decided that each day this week I will post something about cloth diapering, hopefully this way I will actually post something!

Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing posted about how she too is starting the adventure of cloth diapering. She has a great blog and is much better than I at updating, so stop over and see her adventures.

If you have a story about cloth diapering, advice, thoughts, products, or a great site to share please let me know I would love to share it through out the week with everyone. I do have a list of links in my sidebar of some resources that I have collected!

So stay tuned this week for random thoughts of cloth diapering around our house. I am very excited to share all we have learned and to learn more form all of you!

1 comment:

goodfather said...

We tried cloth diapering with my first child - are you going to use a diaper service or launder yourself? I've really been lax 3 kids later, but I totally agree with the reasons to do this. Looking forward to your posts!