Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wordless (Wordful) Wednesday - Fireworks

When we were planning our move to Knoxville, my children spent some time looking at the attractions in the area! Thanks to their Uncle Michael they learned of Boomsday, which is the Labor Day Celebration here in Knoxville.



As we just love fireworks, it became a goal to try to get to Knoxville in time to see the great Boomsday display!



We made it! And despite the fact that we had only been here two days and had no idea where we were going -- we went!!!



And we had so much fun! There were many people, but everyone was kind! The firework display was amazing.



Although it was a little late for my littlest sleepy guy! See how cuddly he is in his Ergo Carrier --- shortly after this picture he was fast asleep!



A very magical day to you!

I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus





10 comments:

Tricia said...

This does look like tons of fun. I'm so glad you made it time for the big show.

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

awesome fireworks!

Mamarazzi said...

oh i BIG red puffy heart fireworks! love them!

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

LOVE fireworks!!!!

michelle said...

great photos!

HeatherPride said...

I LOVE fireworks!! I get so excited to see them every year! How neat that they throw in an extra round for you!

Tammy W said...

Very pretty! I can never get pics of fireworks to turn out! Glad you did!

I am bestowing a blog award on you!! Hee, hee! You deserve them!!

Stop by & get it when you'd like!

http://pinkstinx.blogspot.com/

angie said...

Looks amazing. Hey, your Mr. Linky is working....mine isn't.

Firefly mom said...

Oooooh, I *love* fireworks! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Jen said...

Fun!! Those are great pictures!