Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wordful Wednesday - Oh My She Is Beautiful!

A few weeks ago we visited our friends, Kim has been setting up some new equipment in his photography studio. My girls were thrilled to spend a couple hours modeling for him. I have not seen all the pictures yet, honestly I am not sure that I am ready for it!

This is a sneak peek of my little girl, looking not so little! Oh my she is beautiful!

Take a minute and stop by Viegas Photo to see some of Kim's photos, he really is an amazing photographer!



I participate in Wordful Wednesday sponsored by
SevEn cLoWn CirCus





16 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

What a sweet girl.

Tricia said...

She and her sister are absolutely gorgeous, inside and out, and you have no idea how delighted Kim was that the girls spent so much time in the studio, and how delighted I am that he's been so busy processing all the photos, he's not asked Aaron or I to sit for him for a whole week!!

Amy said...

Tricia: And when now that Caitlyn has seen this picture she will want to come back -- I think she was quite tickled with herself!! I had it up on the screen and she said "WOW" in a very surprised voice! I asked her "What?" And she commented: "This picture came out good!"

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Tricia said...

I'm thrilled that she can see her own beauty. We'd love for both the girls to come back ANY TIME. In fact the sooner, the better.

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

That is a great photo. I love it.

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...what a great photo!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Beautiful! I love the white background. Happy WW!!!!!

Simply AnonyMom said...

What a great photo! She is beautiful.

Happy WW to you!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

what a lovely Young lady

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

WOW - gorgeous!

Minxy Mimi said...

WOW, she is a beauty!!!

DNLee said...

Happy WW. Check out my Scenes of Autumn and Vote for me. I’m a finalist in a Blogging Scholarship. Visit this link and select Danielle Lee.

Thank You very much.

DNLee said...

Thanks. I appreciate the vote.
I didn't realize you were from Tennessee. I'm orginally from Memphis and went to school in Cookeville. Isn't TN just the prettiest state in the SE?

Lorina said...

Great photo. She's beautiful.

BoufMom9 said...

What a lovely photo! Beautiful girl!
Happy WW!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh my my my! She is beauutiful!