Friday, November 7, 2008

NEEDED - More hours in a day!

Who has time for this blogging business?

Apparently not me!

I try and some days I get a bunch of stuff done and get to visit others and make comments BUT then a couple of the kids get a cold, there is laundry to hang out and the dishes start piling up and by the time I sit down at the computer, I can barely keep my eyes open and I wonder -- WHY?? Just why am I doing this?

So I go to bed. Then I toss and turn all night with ideas for my blog, things I want to write, blogs I want to visit, comments I want to make! Feeling badly that I did a quick read but did not comment on someones great post!

So stick with me, if you would like ... I am still around and still trying to find the time to write some things. But I have three children and a hubby (biggest baby of all) with runny noses and coughs so I am really trying to be the best mommy and wife WITHOUT getting sick myself because all of us know that moms to do NOT get days off!

7 comments:

HeatherPride said...

I'll never leave you! And believe me, I totally understand how you feel. In fact, I am sitting here right now feeling terrible because I just went upstairs to grab a drink, and my 4-year old had dug into the pantry and grabbed the bread and the jelly and had put it out for someone to make him a sandwich. How sad is that, that my 4-year old is trying to feed himself while I blog!? I mean, terrible. So take some time off. Don't end up like me!

Tricia said...

I'm so sorry to hear the kids have colds. Hope you guys have a nice weekend and the sniffles go away soon.

Jacie said...

Believe me, I understand. Don't fret though--sick hubbies and kiddos have to come first.

SAHW said...

With you girl, there is not enough time, and my kids haven't even come out yet :) Blog when you can, read and comment when you can, we're still here :)

Just Me. said...

Colds and the sniffles are the worst. I had it for 2months recently and I hope they never come back again!

Amy said...

Heatherpride - this means so much to me!

Tricia - Thanks we are all starting to feel better!

Jacie - yeah and my hubby can be even more whinny then the kiddos!

SAHW - Thanks so much!

Just Me - 2 months? I am so sorry! Thanks for stopping by!

To everyone - your comments mean a lot! It really is amazing how nice it is to have a little nice comment when I check in!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I'm stickin' with ya! You'll get into a groove. Keep a pad and paper around to jot stuff down when you can. That was my downfall, getting fab ideas and forgetting them when I had the chance to do something about it!

I hope the kids feel better soon!