Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Boys!

Here are my three boys, when they were all around the same age! It seems that lately I have have spent a lot of time reminiscing about my children. I have been looking at pictures and just thinking about the fact that they are growing up. I have read several beautiful mommy blog posts which have made me stop and want to appreciate my childrens every moment.







They are so beautiful and if you can not tell from the pictures, all you would have to do is spend a little time with them to see just how wonderful they are. They each are so different but have such magnificent qualities! A little hug, a funny smile, a quiet moment, I am so very blessed!

5 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

This really made me smile. They are TOO cute.

Steph

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

super cute!

HeatherPride said...

They are all just so sweet, and I especially love that last picture!!

Sheliza said...

They are so precious!!!

Jen said...

Geez they are so adorable!