Thursday, November 20, 2008

It Arrived! It is Here! I'm Bubbling with Excitement!

Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes hosted a Favorite Thing Swap. It has been so much fun. The idea was that if you wanted to 'play' Mamarazzi would do ALL the organizing and matched us up --- then we gathered some of our favorite things and sent them along to our partner!!!

I had a great time organizing (used lightly as I am not very organized) my package. I hope that Smoochiefrog will enjoy her package. I know that I was just thrilled to open mine and LOVE all my treasures!!!!!

Here is a slide show of my treasures :

The chocolate arrived just in time, it was sooooo needed today!!

I was saying just the other day that I need to buy some nail polish, as over the years all of mine has dried up. I always loved painting my nails but it has been awhile and I really can not wait to have a minute to actually sit down and paint them!

I am very excited to make the Oreo Cookie Cake it looks great, the kids really want to make it, right now ... but I need to get a couple things at the store first! But I am sure it will be delicious!

Is this not the cutest card ever?!?!?

I think that tonight after the kids go to bed I am going to sit down and pop my popcorn, mix in the m&m's (because that is what I was told to do), do my nails and watch my Netflix movie that also arrived today! It will be like a night at the spa!!

I think my favorite thing (besides maybe the chocolate) is the adorable froggy ornament that will remind me of this swap for many years!

This has been so much fun! What a great way to boost energy and spirits!

Thank you to Mamarazzi for organizing the swap and for everyone who participated and to Smoochiefrog for such a wonderful package!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Somehow in my post I forgot to get a picture of the Christmas CD -- I love this! I can not wait to listen to it. My children and I love music and Christmas music can be so much fun!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you again, Smoochiefrog!!!

Tricia said...

This does sound like so much fun! And all the little treasures are great. Nothing says happy day like a package in the mail, especially when you don't know what's inside and it turns out to be so many fun things.

I always mix M&Ms in my popcorn too.

Enjoy your spa night.

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!! i am so glad your box arrived and was filled with sooo many fun things!! will most def be hosting another fun swap in Feb or Mar. Look for something fun on my blog happening in January...you will love it!!

Smoochiefrog said...

You're VERY welcome! I received your box yesterday and will be posting about it on Monday. (It'll take me that long to get the post together. So many goodies!)

I felt so bad when I opened your HUDGE box. I was like "dang my box stunk comparatively"! I'm still digging through and discovering all the goodies.

Trust me, you'll totally enjoy the cake! :) And the CD

Thanks for being my partner and for all the goodies.