Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Birthday Wish!











Happy Birthday my lovely Allyson!


So please note that I am only ten days late on this post, although Ally did have her 'official' party in July, so then I was early ... see details here.

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to our dear friends who hosted us for Halloween and Ally's birthday celebration. We had a wonderful time.

And to Ally ... what can I say ... you are so perfect, eleven years of you has been so much fun. You are truly an amazing person. I love you so much. With all my heart, Your Mom!

Okay, and to everyone else who has had a birthday that I missed ... Happy Birthday, I wish I could say I would be better next year but the chances are slim, I am just not good at birthdays! But honestly, it does not mean you mean any less to me!

4 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Aw, happy birthday!! And I gotta know where I can get a hat like that! ha!

goodfather said...

Happy Birthday, Allyson! Looks like the party was great ;).

Tricia said...

Happy, happy birthday Allyson. I can't believe you are 11. It really does mean that your mom and dad are aging :o) (and me too)

Daphne @ Greener Biener said...

The pictures of both girls are so beautiful. Happy birthday, 11 is a biggie!