Thursday, October 2, 2008

Which way does she turn for you?

This was sent to me and I thought it was very interesting.

If you can not see the picture I am sorry, I am working on it ... in the mean time I think if you click here you will see it!!!


If you see this lady turning clockwise you are using your right brain.
If you see it her turning the counter clockwise you are using left brain.
Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting
the brain's current.


BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN.

Experimentation has shown that the two different sides or hemispheres of the brain are
responsible for different manners of thinking. The following table illustrates the differences between left-brain and right-brain thinking:

Left Brain: Logical, Sequential, Rational, Analytical, Objective, Looks at parts.

Right Brain: Random, Intuitive, Holistic, Synthesizing, Subjective, Looks at wholes.

Most individuals have a distinct preference for one of these styles of thinking. Some, however, are more whole-brained and equally adept at both modes. In general, schools tend to favor left-brain modes of thinking, while downplaying the right-brain activities. Left-brain scholastic subjects focus on logical thinking, analysis, and accuracy. Right-brained subjects, on the other hand, focus on aesthetics, feeling, and creativity.

If you look away, she may switch from one direction to the other.


Which way does she turn for you?


8 comments:

Amy said...

I see here spinning clock wise and can not get her to go any other way!

My three oldest children all said clock wise but then at different times said she switched directions!!

Good N Crazy said...

Dang..I couldn't see the link?

I hit refresh, but still no go?

Thanks for adding your twitter link...be sure and come back next week before the GNO on Tuesday!

Amy said...

So sorry! I hope others do not have problems with it. I can see it fine -- but I am not very technical! So I will apologize now if there are issues, please let me know if it works or not for you!

angie said...

What does it mean if you can't see her at all? :)

Tricia said...

Nope, nadda, nothing. I just see text highlighted in white and not pic.

Amy said...

I do not understand why I can see it and you guys can not ... does any one have any technical advice??? I am working on it, sorry - if you comment I will email it to you, it seems to work that way, go figure!

goodfather said...

D'oh! I can't see it either, OR, she's spinning so fast she's invisible ;).

I've had trouble with Blogger linking to external images too - you might try uploading the image manually (no link), if that's not what you did first.

ThisGrandma said...

I don't see it either. Could be the way some of our computers are set with security/internet safety levels. ??? Maybe there is a copyright somewhere in the item ?? Do you have a 'blogger help line '???