Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Magical Saturday!

We are hoping for a most wonderful day. A trip to the bookstore, which is much loved by the whole family. This has been a huge bonus to moving to a new city ... there are several second hand bookstores that are just magnificent!

This afternoon, dearest hubby Dan is going to install our new water filter ... YEAH!! I am so excited. If you would like to know more about my Water Dilemma, you can read about it here. We finally chose to buy this filter ... Triple Cartridge Undersink Fluoride Filter. I will update you on how easy it was to install and how wonderful my water is!!!!!

I have several stainless steel sippy cups and water bottles so that we can bring our own water with us everywhere BUT I can not find a completely stainless steel travel coffee mug ... so please help!

YOUR HELP IS NEED!!!
In search of somewhere to get a ALL stainless steel travel coffee mug????
No plastic, no rubber!!!!!

Then we hope to do some cooking, head over to Five Flower Mom's Recipes to see the really fun Halloween Treats that we are going to try!

So off I go to get our magical day started. I hope you too have a MOST MAGICAL day!!!

5 comments:

Tanja said...

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

les_mason_curt said...

And a magical day to you. I hope you find you mug... i have no idea on where to send you. I am not too much of a coffee drinker...

Tricia said...

I love bookstores. I could browse all day. I even love the smell of bookstores!

Russ said...

Don't let my wife know of any book stores. If she finds a new one I am in trouble.

Thanks for stopping by!

HeatherPride said...

I really need to start buying second hand books. First they would be so much less expensive, and second it would be doing the earth a big favor!