Monday, October 20, 2008

The Magic of Kindness - Good Mail!

It was recently brought to my attention that others in this crazy world like to get 'good mail' too! You may say "What is good mail?" That is when you go to the mail box and there is a little unexpected note card or postcard or something other than the ordinary bill and advertising, that brings a smile and nice feeling to you! Kind of like a friendly hug from far away!!!

Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes has started a little 'Good Mail' Club and I have decided to join.

Today I put my first piece of good mail into the mail box to be sent and you know what? It was almost as good a feeling as getting something myself. I am so excited! I am sending a little something out of kindness, just for the heck of it, to someone that I do not even know, in hopes of making their day a little better.

So who would like to join in ... leave me a little comment with your email address and I will add you to the Good Mail list.

"Don't wait for people to be friendly, show them how." ~Author Unknown

"How beautiful a day can be When kindness touches it!" ~George Elliston

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves." ~James M. Barrie

"
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~HH The Dalai Lama

So to all of you this Monday morning (or whenever you read this) here is a smile to you and a hope that your day is magical and touched with kindness!

2 comments:

HeatherPride said...

This is a great Monday morning post! Way to shake off a case of the Monday blahs!

Mamarazzi said...

i am so super excited that you are starting your own Good Mail club! it is so true there is a very specialy feeling that goes along with sending. it IS most times a better feeling than receiving.

it is all good!