Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vermont Maple Syrup


So far our big move to Tennessee has been quite nice. The Weather is great. We love our new little house on 15 acres!!! We love that there are lots of things to do and that the people are nice. We greatly miss our family but are very hopeful that they will come and visit us! BUT we have a big problem ... Vermont Maple Syrup!!!! My children eat pancakes or waffles almost every day and always with Vermont Maple Syrup. Dan uses more on weekends then all the kids do all week! He loves it, matter-a-fact if we don't have any Vermont Maple Syrup then I might as well not even make pancakes!

I guess I am going to have to see if I can get it here ... I am sure that it will cost even more than in Vermont but I guess it is all worth it! I told Dan he would need to make friends with a GMCR truck driver from Vermont, so they could deliver us Vermont Maple Syrup on a regular basis!

2 comments:

Lisa~Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

We moved recently too, and finding what we are/were used to takes time, but we're adjusting nicely. I hope you do too :) Thank goodness for the internet for the things we can't find locally!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Tricia said...

Oh no. That's called liquid gold. You can't run out. We were getting low and had to put in an emergency call to WaWa and Brampa, and yesterday four pints of the yummy stuff arrived. Aaron did his happy dance when he opened the box...and the extra-cool surprise, bubble wrap.