Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Half Way There


Today is officially the half way point in my pregnancy. This both excites me and scares the heck out of me. I am not scared about the birth, just the fact that we are going to have three very young children ... a three year old, a one year old and a newborn, Oh My!!! Oh and please lets not forget the seven year old, ten year old, and thirteen year old!

I really am looking forward to meeting this precious little bundle who likes to wiggle all around like some sort of gymnast! So as always, I am NOT making any predictions as to whether this little one will be a boy or a girl and NO we are not going to find out!!!! There are very few surprises in this world and this should be one of them. As it really does not make any difference to me, we will wait! I will say that Allyson is hoping for a baby sister, I know that she will think another brother is just precious but she really would like a sister and it would even up the gender in this house!! Well we will see!

So here is to an easy and successful first half that has flown by like the speed of light and to hopefully a just as easy second half!!!

7 comments:

Cate said...

Congrats for the halfway point! ...Though I'm sure you're an old pro by now, it's great that you enjoy each pregnancy.
Here's to another healthy one!

goodfather said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! This is my first visit to yours - congrats on your 1/2 point. Does this mean you're going to become 'Six Flower Mom...'? ;)

HeatherPride said...

How exciting!! Best of luck to you for the second half of the pregnancy!!

I admire your patience in not finding out the sex! (I couldn't wait to find out, myself!)

Tricia said...

And the name will be??? You really can't make us all wait weeks and weeks to name this one! I think you just do that to give your mom and I indigestion.

Half-way? Wow this really does seem to be flying by so quickly.

So why is it a bigger surprise to find out the sex of the baby after it's born? Isn't a surprise whenever you find out? You know...it really would be nice if you humored your family and friends JUST THIS ONCE :o)

Jen said...

YAY!! I remember when you announced it. I'm having ovary pangs, wanting another, but knowing it's not the right time.

We don't find out the sex either! Drives my friends and family bonkers.

Tricia said...

Yeah. Great milestone. I hope the second half flies by!

SAHW said...

Halfway is very exciting, I can't wait till I get there. :)

Thanks for trying to cheer me up...I'm trying to keep myself distracted and not think about the possibilities...will be calling doctor first thing in the morning. : )