Friday, August 1, 2008

Me! Me!

Another 'tag blog'! I am really not sure if this is good or not, as I only read a few blogs I seem to be tagging the same group of people, sorry ... it would be one thing if I had lots viewers and therefore boost your viewers BUT honestly I think I have two loyal readers (and only because they are my dear friends and family). Oh well ... so here goes.

Jen, over at The Story of Us tagged me.

So here’s how the Me! Me! blog tag works:

First, share 7 facts about yourself. Next, tag 7 people at the end of your blog by leaving their name and a link to their blog. Last, let them know they’re tagged by leaving a link in their blog.

My 7 things:

1. I sometimes get up in the middle of the night to read blogs!

2. I love chocolate!

3. I really want my children to wear life jackets on the Ferry Boat!

4. My children are just an excuse to why I love to make mud pies and play with ooblick!

5. Sand gives me cold chills ... the beach is scary!

6. I have drained macaroni onto the floor (holding pan and strainer in my hand, not over sink) more than once!

7. I really do like getting comments on my blog, even though I will claim that I don't, it is fun to see who is reading!

Now for my tags! Well after much thought I would like to pass on this part. I would love for others to participate, so feel free to grab it up and share but I also do not want to make others feel like they have to, that can be so intimidating! Please check out the great blogs I have listed in my side bar ... I really enjoy reading them all! So by reading this consider yourself "tagged", go forth and do as you may!

Have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm just laughing so hard at the macaroni thing that I can't see to type this very well.

Amy said...

Yeah, well it is not funny ... it makes me 'dance' to avoid burnt feet!