Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

My Dearest Sam:

Today you turn one, where did this year go ... it has been filled with lots of craziness but through it all you have been your cute little self. Growing and learning! I wish I could stop time but then, where would I stop it ...

At the moment when you first presented yourself to us, with you wrinkly little self!


At the moment that you cuddle close and sleep for hours each day!


At the moment that your cheeks were almost too heavy for you to pick up!


At the moment that you realized that you could get into things!


At the moment that your smile melted my heart!


Or at this moment, as we celebrate your first year of life!


Who could decide just when to stop time, so I guess we keep moving forward and cherish every moment that we have.

Happy Birthday with all my love, Mommy

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Sam! Here's to many cuter years!

Tricia said...

How can he possibly already be one? Those cheeks beg for kisses.

Homesteader's Wife said...

He is adorable. I can't wait until I have a little one to share with the world too!

Jennifer said...

Aww, what a sweet, sweet boy! Happy (late) birthday baby!