Sunday, August 31, 2008

Feeling So Out Of Touch

We have arrived at our destination, well almost. We are in temporary housing for a couple of weeks until our house is ready, so it feels a little like vacation still. Our trip was fun and exhausting, I hope to share some with everyone soon! I have so many things to write about. So look for more posts coming soon ... some adventures to look for:

Our Trip - Five kids, four cats, grandma, a 26 foot U-haul going over 1000 miles from home!
Boomsday - WOW!
Swimming at the hotel pool!
New city, do you know where the hospital is?
Meeting new friends, what a small world we live in!
Musical Beds!
A family of seven, living in a hotel room built for three!

Thanks to everyone who has not given up and has stopped by my blog! Hopefully soon I will be back to post and to comment on every ones wonderful blogs. I have been reading and trying to keep up a little but have not had the time to comment. It is amazing how much time this takes. But I am so thankful to have a little outlet to read once in awhile. For what it is worth, thank you all who are understanding that I will be back soon!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What a great list of teasers and I can't wait to read the stories. Welcome to your new city. Y'all have fun now!