Thursday, August 14, 2008

Circus Smirkus

Yesterday we took the children to see Circus Smirkus. This has become a tradition for us. Circus Smirkus is filled with high energy, funny, talented and amazing people. We always enjoy it so much. Here are some highlights from this years performance!



I think the most amazing thing about Circus Smirkus is that these are all teenagers, coming together for the summer. In a short time they put together this spectacular show and then travel around doing many performances in a few weeks. These guys and gals are a dedicated group with tremendous results. Here is a news report telling more about them, if you are interested!



For more information and to see more spectacular footage from years past visit their website at www.circussmirkus.org. And no they are not paying me to advertise ... I just think they are amazing. I also love watching the faces of mine and all the children there to see the show!

3 comments:

jaf said...

Hi Amy--thanks for your enthusiastic report on Circus Smirkus. It is a wonderful organization, and as you said it is amazing that they put together a totally new show each summer, with a cast of teenagers. I am not objective--my daughter is just finishing her 5th year performing with Smirkus. It's great to have supporters like you! Thanks. Jane

Tricia said...

This really does look wonderful and has made it onto my list of must-do things with Aaron.

Wendy said...

Looks like you really had a lot of fun! I wonder if they come here? I'm going to have to look in to it.