Monday, August 11, 2008

Check This Out ...


Wendy over at Notes From the Sleep Deprived has given me this award! Wendy also has a Brilliante Weblog, I enjoy reading ... go check it out!

What makes this award even more special is that I do not even know Wendy ... thank you so much!

There are so many wonderful blogs out there and the rules for this award says that I have to award it to seven other bloggers ... well this is the deal ... I only really regularly read a few blogs and I do think they are wonderful BUT I have recently awarded them something. So as I think this blog award rage is great, I think is really hard because I do not want to make more work for others!

Also, I am swamped with packing,organizing and getting ready for our Big Move that I just do not have time for blogging, but was feeling really guilty for not thanking Wendy!

PLEASE, go look at my list of links I like, I really enjoy these blogs, then look at their list of blogs and go visit them, that is how I have found lots of wonderful places! I know that there are hundreds, maybe millions of wonderful blogs out there ... I see them all the time, go forth and happy reading!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations. It really is amazing the sense of community that evolves so quickly in blog land, even with people you never meet face-to-face.

Wendy said...

Oops. Somehow I missed this one. Well you deserved it. That's why I gave it to ya'! =)