Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hair Cut


So after over a year of growing his hair out, my dearest husband decided to buzz it again! I personally like it both ways so whatever he decides is great with me. Although I think the buzz makes his 'primp' time much less!

My biggest issue: whenever daddy buzzes his head, the little boys all want to buzz theirs. I have always told the children that it is only hair and that they could do whatever they wanted as long as they did NOT do it themselves! So what can I say and indeed they are very cute with their buzz cuts but I do miss their wispy little out of control hair!

So thanks for post dating I wrote this a couple days ago and had to update ... Dan decided to shave ... head and face ... a whole new look for him! I was having a hard time getting a good picture with such a glare! He is so cute!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Much better without all that hair, Dan that is. Tell him he looks younger with a shiny head.

ThisGrandma said...

Well, Dan KNOWS this Mom likes his hair which we haven't seen for years and years and years. I miss HIS out-of-control hair. When he was a baby, his nickname was "Fuzzy" - because it was!!!