Thursday, July 31, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

Thank you Tricia over there at Shout for this award, I have appreciated all your support from the beginning of my blogging adventures (a few months ago)! Sorry it has taken me so long to pass this along, I'm a slacker! Actually I have been stressing about what I should do with it ... I keep using the "I am new at this" line and because I am new and really this is just a fun little hobby that I do not have time for, I only visit a couple of blogs regularly, but here goes!

Arte Y Pico Award

Arte Y Pico Award

Rules

1) You must choose 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, regardless of language.

2) You must publish the name of each award-winning author as well as a link to his or her blog.

3) Each award-winner must post a picture of the award and link back to the blog that has given the award.

4) Both the giver and the recipient of the award must link to the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) You must post these rules.


I hereby award this stunning virtual trophy to:

Jen at The Story of Us.

Jane at Kidzarama.

Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCus.

Anji at I Wasn't Born a Soccer Mom.

Tricia at Adventures of Baby Making.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

It's like giving someone a hug.

Some of the blogs you pointed out I'm not yet familiar with and I look forward to reading them.

Lost in Space said...

Congrats on your award!! I agree that they are like giving (and receiving) a hug. (:

angie said...

You definitely just made my day. I absolute love awards. Mainly because it shows SOMEONE is thinking of me, plus, it just feels all warm and fuzzy. I'm snatching this award right up, WITH MANY THANKS. Congrats on snagging the award yourself. I'm so glad you found me so that I could find you!

Jane @ Kidzarama said...

Thank you sooo much!

It's really sweet that you thought of lil' ol' me. ;)